Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Simple Fruit Salad




2 Sunday's ago our family had dinner at a friends home. She made this great fruit salad. My children really enjoyed it. It was light and fresh and hit the spot. This happens to be one of Kai's favorite. Does it surprise you? She seems to love the simplest of meals. I love that!

Fruit Salad

Two Cans of Tropical Fruit Salad (fruit cocktail)
One Can of Pineapple Pieces
2 Bananas sliced
All cans of fruit are drained
1 Container of Cool-Whip Lite (reg. size not family size)
I used the family size although good, it was a litte too much.

I also was looking through my pantry to add pistachio pudding to the cool whip but we did not have any. It reminds me of a dessert similar to the one that was my favorite when I was a child. I hadn't had it in a while. I will have to dig for the recipe.

No comments: