Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Chive Garlic Butter


I absolutely love what this little number does to a piece of steak! ::swoons:: Just a little pat or two on your favorite cut of meat will send you into heaven. Caution: It did not have the same effect on my husband or my dad, go figure:

1 stick butter (softened)
1 clove garlic, minced or pressed (for each stick of butter use one clove of garlic)
Fresh cloves chopped finely (amount varies to your personal tastes) Careful fresh chives are very flavorful.
For every stick of butter add one clove garlic.
Whip butter, chives and garlic in small bowl. When mixed pour out onto saran wrap and shape into a log or you can spoon into a pastry bag and fit with a medium star shape. Pipe onto wax paper and pop into fridge until firm. Place the butter log into fridge until firm. Remove from refrigerator and allow to set to room temp.
Once at room temp. Place a pat or dollop onto steak and enjoy!

2 comments:

leta said...

Oh Chrys! I'm with you! I just love hotel butters! Hey, that would be really good on the grilled veggies just below.

tiki_lady said...

leta, you will receive a comment back via your email, once you make a comment on a blog or any blog, You will then receive a comment from anyone else who cares to leave a comment about a particular recipe.