Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Sausage and Potato Skillet Meal


Sausage and Potato Skillet Meal


Quick, easy and delicious.


1/4 cup butter

2 Tbls veg oil

1/2 lb kielbasa sausage, sliced

1 large potato, washed and sliced thin

1/2 med onion, sliced thin OR dried onion flakes

garlic powder, salt, pepper


Heat a large skillet over med-high heat. Add butter to hot skillet and melt, then add oil. When oil is hot add potatoes to the pan. Toss to coat and cover. Steam 2-3 minutes to start potatoes cooking, then add sausage, onions and seasonings. Cover and cook about 5 minutes, or until potatoes start to become fork tender. Then remove the lid and allow the sausage and potatoes to brown, turning frequently with a spatula to ensure even browning.



No comments: