Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Monday, January 26, 2009

Coconut Cake



Duncan Hines Coconut Supreme Cake Mix (calls for 1/3 cup oil, 3 large eggs and water)
150z. can Cream of Coconut
12 oz. Cool whip or real whipped topping
Sweetened flaked coconut as much as desired.

Directions:
Bake cake as directed in a 9x13 pan. While the cake is still hot, poke holes in it and pour cream of coconut over cake. Let Cool completely. Spread on whipped toppping and sprinkle with flaked coconut. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

I make my cocnut cake like this except I make two 8 inch rounds and layer them with raspberry jam in the middle and then mix cream cheese with the whipped cream to make a frosting.

so yummy, Hey!! it is Fast SUnday, what is teh big deal posting this when it has been 8 hours since I have eaten!!??