Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Sunday, September 13, 2009

TIPNUT.COM

I have been hanging out here. I absolutely adore this place and hope that you do too! It has everything you would ever want to know about. Since our blog is the place I want our children to turn to. There will be some things taken directly from this wonderful site with a link back!

But you may find things on this site that I might not share. Please head there and be a subscriber too! Tell them I sent ya!

This is among the many reasons why I absolutely adore the internet.

1 comment:

The Wilsons said...

You are AWAZING!!!!!! I am so proud of you and in awe of all you do. We are in INdy now Nd I am loving it. These cookies are amazing....can't wait to try it. YUMMY thanks for sharing