Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Thursday, February 18, 2010

Featured Guest blogger, H.K.

I have been neglecting my food blog as well as neglecting my family with tasty treats. Oh, we are eating. But the concoctions I have been making are edible they just aren't great! I am trying to be cook whatever we have in the freezer and pantry on limited kitchen supplies. I have been packing up our house for the past month because we are moving to Missouri.

My first featured guest blogger has graciously accepted my plea and will be sharing a yummy for us all. When I saw and heard of the recipe the button on my pants popped because I adore red velvet.

H.K. is a talented and witty blogger. I always enjoy reading her blog and getting to know her through her writings. Please click here, and find out more about her and her Renassance Man.
Many thanks!

No comments: