Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Thursday, January 31, 2008

CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP


Hmmmmm...Hmmmmmm.... Goood


Ingredients

Whenever one of us is sick I always request or make chicken noodle soup. The children would never eat soup when they were younger so I thought if I threw in some big bow tie noodles they would eat it. It worked! The love it. It is a simple recipe but a great one.

CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP

4- 32 oz. swanson chicken broth
(you can make your own stock or use the bouillon cubes)

1 lb. bow tie noodles

8 stalks celery sliced

6 large carrots sliced

5-6 chicken breasts

Boil chicken breasts and carotts together until cooked and tender.
Pour broth and pasta into stock pot and cook until tender. When noodles are about 5-7 minutes from being done add chopped celery and leaves to pot. Finish cooking. Remove celery leaves and toss. Drain chicken. Let chicken cool slicely. Dice or shred chicken to bite size pieces. Add carrots and chicken to stock pot. Dish is ready to serve. Serve with toasty bread or with soup crackers.
There should be no need to season. Serve with toasty bread or soup crackers.

No comments: