Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Monday, February 4, 2008

Jalapeno Bacon Wraps

Call 911 for the fire department when you pull these babies out of the oven. I got this recipe straight from the queen herself Pioneer Woman! As a side note: I have never cooked or worked with fresh japapeno peppers. They didn't smell very hot, so I left the membrane and a few seeds. Our family likes heat but to make these lil treats enjoyable please remove the membrane and seeds. Have plenty of dairy near by because dairy products are what will neutralize the burn. It was so hot I sucked down a full glass of milk and SCRAPED my tongue!! The man chose to go for yogurt. He was smart. At least, you could keep yogurt on your tongue longer. You don't feel the burn until after you swallow and are fooled that "they aren't that hot". FOR WARNING! Please make these, just remove the membrane. They are delish.



The Main Ingredients


Slice jalapenos in half length wise.


Slice bacon strips in thirds and scrape out peppers. Remove seed and membranes.
I had never worked with jalapenos before. I left much of the membrane and many seeds in. REMOVE THE MEMBRANEI like things HOT but this was CUH-RAZY HOT!!



Stuff jalapenos with cream cheese


Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpick


Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes! VOILA' perfection.

No comments: