Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Monday, February 4, 2008

Sausage Dip


This dip is very easy and very good to make. "The Man" made it on Sunday. Hence, there are no prep pictures or after pictures. I was lucky to snap a picture of it before the wolf pack devoured it.

INGREDIENTS:
Hot jimmy dean sausage, brown in skillet
One or two 8 oz. bars of cream cheese.
1 can of hot rotel.
Once sausage is brown,drain fat and pour rotel onto meat. Stir cream cheese into mixture and dissolve. When ready serve with tortilla chips.

No comments: