Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Monday, January 28, 2008

Cinnamon Rolls


Gretchen gave me the recipe for this as well as taught me how to make bread for the first time in my life! I over baked these just a bit but they are still good.

My ISO on my camera was too high. It makes for a lot of noise in the pics. (sorry)

My oster is almost 13 years old. These are the bread hooks that came with it. This is the first time they have ever been used!

The ingredients:

Cinnamon Rolls

1 2/3 cup warm milk
4 1/2 tsp. yeast
4 1/2 to 5 cups bread flour
2 eggs
1 stick butter
2 1/2 teaspoons salt
4 teaspoons sugar

Pour into mixer with bread hook and beat for 15 minutes.
Take out of mixing bowl. Spray another bowl with pam and put dough into
mixing bowl. Lightly cover bowl with plate or towel.
Rise for one hour.


Punch down dough and shape as desire.

for cinnamon rolls, roll out bread on counter, spread soften butter over the top, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar mixture on top. Roll and cut with thread or floss.

Place
in baking dish and bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Keep an eye on them.

No comments: