Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Chicken Lo Mein/ Stir Fry


My family loved this. M was craving chinese food and I found this recipe. It was a hit. Aden even loved it. Kai is allergic to peanuts so we did not add peanuts to hers. The dressing is a bit tangy but adds an awesome flavor to the chicken. I added a bit too much soy sauce and that was easily remedied by adding a pinch of sugar. Be careful not to add too much.



8 oz. angel hair pasta.
2 cups small broccoli florets
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
1/2 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
1/4 tsp. each: ground ginger, garlic powder, crushed red pepper
1/3 cup chopped PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts

( I cooked with whole wheat pasta for a healthier dish. I also add seasonings to taste. I did not measure. Add to your preference. If you do not like any of the ingredients just substitute or delete). If I had carrots and zuchini I would have added those sliced on the bias. This can be a very health conscious tasty meal

COOK pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the boiling water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time.

Spray large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat on medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook until done, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and crushed red pepper; cook 1 to 3 minutes.

DRAIN pasta mixture; place in large bowl. Add chicken mixture; mix lightly. Spoon evenly into four serving bowls; sprinkle with the peanuts.

Makes: 4 servings, 2 cups each

No comments: