Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Olive Bread

1 6-oz jar pimiento-stuffed olives

¾ pound Monterey Jack cheese

½ cup real mayonnaise

1 stick butter, softened

1 loaf French bread

chop black and green olives. Combine

olives with the butter, ½ cup mayonnaise, and grated Monterey jack

cheese. Mix well. Slice French bread in half lengthwise, then spread mixture evenly over

the halves.

Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes, or until melted and starts to turn light brown

and bubbly. Cut into slices and serve.

months. This is one of my all time faves. My neighbor made this and brought it to share for a party I threw. This recipe is from pioneer woman. Link on my blog.

No comments: