Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Monday, March 17, 2008

Cornbeef and cabbage




St. Patty's day Dinner.

Cornbeef and cabbage in a slow cooker.

3 to 4lb corn beef brisket
1 large head of cabbage, quartered and cored
1 large bag of baby carrots
8 med to small potatoes

Add vegetables to bottom of slow cooker, add meat on top and pour 2 cups of water into slow cooker. Cook on high for 8 hours. Everything will turn out tender and delish!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Chrys, We had this for dinner tonight! Yummy! Thank you for posting it.