Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Sunday, March 16, 2008

PHILLY CHEESE STEAKS











Philly Cheese Steaks

2 lbs lean roast beef from the deli
1 lb provolone cheese
4 green bell peppers
2 large sweet onions
1 large container of mushrooms
2 pkgs. hoagie rolls

Brown roast beef on electric grill adding a slice of provolone to it. Chop meat slightly.

slice peppers, mushrooms and onions. Saute' each seperately in their pans with a stick to a half of stick butter. Cover until tender.

Assemble your sandwhich. Add A-1 if desired and any or all toppings. Enjoy!!!
This is a great meal to have with a group.

2 comments:

Ane said...

Oh, man is my mouth watering!!

McPherson family said...

OH MY! This is such a yummy recipe!!! We absolutely loved it! Thank you so much for sharing. I love to cook and I am bored with what I usually cook so I am thankful for wonderful cooks who love to share thier recipes and pictures.