Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hamburgers





This is an easy night for us! and well we have this junk food occassionally. I love to make a hamburger and load it with everything I can possibly think of. We have tomatoes, onions, pickles, lettuce, pineapples, cheese, jalapenos, and Bill even fries and egg. By the time you add all of your favorite toppings this burger is fit for a king. We did not have fresh ground sirloin. We used ::eek:: frozen hamburger patties. Pretty easy simple meal. Serve with a salad or vegetable and fruit.

The secret to getting your cheese to melt on a burger is to cover your burger with a lid or pot and it will melt the cheese on top. I saw this done on one of the food network shows.

2 comments:

Pancake said...

this is what Josh LOVED on his mission to Hawaii!!!!

Kalae said...

All you need is some Brown gravy, and you'd have a Loco-Moco!!...lol if u hadn't noticed i'm leaving comments on ur recipe blog, cause i'm stupid hungry=)