Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cupcakes from Scratch


2 1/3 cups all purpose flour

1 tablespoon baking powder

3/4 teaspoon salt

1 1/2 cups white sugar

1/2 cup oil

2 eggs

11/2 cup milk

1 teaspoon vanilla


Mix all dry ingredients then add wet ingredients. Line each mini muffin with liner and fill with 1 tablespoon each.

*For chocolate cake add 1/4 cup cocoa

*For white cake: Prepare as for the basic cake except use 3 egg whites for the the whole eggs. White may be beaten separately and added for lighter cake

Bake 350 for 15 minutes.


cool completely.


Confectioners sugar icing:


1/2 cup butter

1/4 cup milk

1/4 tsp. salt

1 tsp. vanilla

6 cups of confectioners sugar


Mix all together and add your favorite color food coloring!! YUM

No comments: