Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Wednesday, April 2, 2008

GOULASH




GOULASH
While growing up this has been my family's version of goulash. It is basically any pasta with ground brown beef and sauce.

This is the same variation that is made with Ziti, speghetti, etc.

WE chose to use SHELLS for our dish.

2lbs. pasta shells
1 lb. lean ground beef
1 jar of your favorite speghetti sauce
1 16oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 160z shredded mozzerella cheese


Boil water and cook shells in salted water. Remove from heat and drain.
Pour pasta back into pot.
Brown ground beef and season with salt, pepper, lowereys etc. drain off fat. Add meat to pasta. Add sauce and one package of shredded cheddar. Mix until well blended.
Then pour out into a 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle top with mozzerella cheese. Bake in oven on 350 for 30 minutes or until heated through.

No comments: