Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Saturday, April 5, 2008

Chicken and Rice Soup

Ingredients:
4/5 chicken breast
3 to 4 cans of chicken broth
4 tsp. lemon juice
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 tsp. parsley flakes
salt and pepper to taste
White rice

Directions:

Bake chicken in 1/2 cup water and 2 tsp. lemon juice
Cover with foil 350 for 45 minutes.

In Dutch oven add 2 cups water, broth, cream of chicken soup, 2 tsp. lemon juice, parsley flakes and salt and pepper. Simmer on low while chicken is baking.

After chicken has baked shredded and add to soup mixture. Simmer for 30 minutes

Make 1 1/2 cups of rice to 3 cups of water. Add rice and simmer for 5 minutes...Enjoy!!!

Pictures to come...I just wanted to get the recipe typed in!!!

No comments: