Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Sunday, April 6, 2008

Pisctachio Pudding Cake



Oh my goodness, this cake brings back many childhood memories. In fact, my mom was quite the baker and always had a delicious meal on the table for our family. I remember requesting this cake ALL the time. The cake was a beautiful green. This cake would have made a perfect St. Patrick's Day dessert.

1 pkg white cake mix
1 pkg instant pistachio pudding
1 cup club soda
1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/2 cup oil
4 eggs

Topping
1 pt heavy cream
1 pkg instant pistachio pudding
3/4 cup milk
2 tsp sugar

Cake: Blend eggs, oil and club soda. Add cake mix and pudding. Beat until creamy. Add chopped nuts. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake in a greased and floured tube pan 45 to 50 minutes.
Topping: Mix all together and beat until creamy.

FILLING

Blend 1 1/2 cup cold milk, 1 pkg jello pistachio pudding and 1 envelope dream whip.
mix together.

Remove cake from bundt pan after 15 minutes and cool on rack. Split into 3 layers and spread with filling. Spoon the rest into center.

No comments: