Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Broccoli and cheese turnovers



OK, this was a trial dinner. This was all we had in the freezer to make. I had two packages of broccoli and cheese and 2 Pillsbury butter crescent rolls. I emptied the contents of the broccoli and cheese into the pan and heated it through and broke open the crescents and added the broccoli mixture to the crescents and sealed all edges.

Popped into the oven on 350 and baked to the directions on the can of the crescents.
These turned out AMAZING! If I had chicken on hand I would have boiled 2 breasts and added it to the broccoli and cheese mixture.

The family loved it. They are not big broccoli eaters but these two dishes went over very well.

2 comments:

Ane said...

I wish you lived closer to my house, you would get tired of me coming over! lol! Great recipe idea!

Paula said...

Oh yummmmy! They look delicious! This is another recipe I will have to make!