Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Wednesday, May 7, 2008

PASTA SUPREME SALAD



Pasta Supreme Salad
This is a great summer salad.

2lb. rotini pasta
1/2 to 1lb. ham sliced into 1/2 inch thickness or 1 inch thickness
1 1/2 to 1lb. turkey cut in 1/2 inch or 1 inch slab
1 package of cubed cheese
1 lg. bottle Italian dressing
1 pkg. frozen broccoli florets
3 Tbsp. salad delights (seasoning section)

Boil pasta as normal. Salt water. Take slabs of cold meat and cut into cubes.
Add to pasta with the cubed cheese. Drain pasta from boiling water, pour the boiling water over the broccoli florets to Blanch them, add broccoli to salad.
Pour into large mixing bowl and add 3 Tbsp. seasoning along with one bottle Italian dressing. Mix gently but thoroughly. VOILA! ready to serve!

1 comment:

Ane said...

I have been craving a good pasta salad, this one will work! sounds delish!