Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Monday, July 14, 2008

Ham and Eggs in a cup





This is such an easy and fun way to serve up breakfast.
Serves 6

6 cupcake or muffin pan (spray with pam)
6 slices of honey cured ham
6 large eggs
1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray muffin tin with pam. Fold ham slices into muffin tin making sure to fold over and cover any holes that may form.
Add 1 heaping TBL of shredded cheese, and then break one egg into center.
Bake in over for 10-15 minutes, depending on how you desire your eggs.

Serve with a slice of toast!
:note: I over cooked these. I cooked them for 15 minutes and we would have liked our egg a bit runny and the ham not so crisp on top. Ideal time probably around 12 minutes. These are quick and really good!

2 comments:

Poppy Lane said...

I'm going to have to try these the next time I have guest. What a good idea.

Paula said...

Brayden and I fixed these---he said it reminded him of McDonalds! They were good.