Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Monday, July 7, 2008

It's Berry Time!



Fresh Berries in Honey Lime Glaze




Equal Parts Fresh Lime Juice and Honey


(for example: 2 Tbls Lime Juice, 2 Tbls Honey)


6 Cups Assorted Fresh Berries such as Strawberry, Blueberries, Blackberries, Bing Cherries






Wash and drain the fruit. Mix the Lime juice and Honey thoroughly. Pour over fruit and gently stir to cover. Allow fruit to set an hour or so on the counter or up to 4 hours in the frig. I like to serve at room temp.




It sounds simple, but I always have people asking "What did you do to this fruit?!" :)




1 comment:

tiki_lady said...

ok, I have never tried this before! I will give it a go!