Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cupcakes in a Cone



These are fun and festive and can be made for any occassion. Turn them into soccer balls, or baseballs. They are anti messy! Gotta love that.
CUPCAKES IN A CONE
1 box funfetti cake mix (or your favorite) mix as directed
1 reg. ice cream cone (pkg of 24)
Fill cones to just above the first line of cone and bake 15 to 18 minutes for 350 degrees. Cool and frost.

The special baking container was purchased on line through the jello website. You can just stand these on a cookie sheet in the middle of the pan. Watch your baking times, they may vary.

No comments: