Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Sunday, July 6, 2008

Vanilla Punch Bowl Cake




This cake may not look visually appealing but it will tickle every taste bud on your tongue. You will love this! It tastes a little like strawberry shortcake! It is so good and definitely one of my favorite summer desserts out there.
Vanilla Punch Bowl Cake
1 box yellow cake mix (bake as directed and cube)
2 regular pkgs of vanilla pudding.
1 lg. family size cool whip or 2- 8oz containers
2 quart size strawberries (washed and sliced sweeten slightly if necessary with sugar)
2 pints blueberries (washed)
Alternate cake cool whip and fruit.
For a festive feel for the 4th of July decorate like the flag.

No comments: