Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Friday, August 1, 2008

Homemade OREO cookies


These cookies are really good. I had originally made my cookie balls into 2 inch balls. They just looked like they were big chocolate cookies. They have a definite distinct chocolate oreo taste! Dash really liked these.

HOMEMADE OREO COOKIES

OUTSIDES
2 pkg. Devil’s food cake mix
4 eggs
¾ c. oil

MIDDLE
8 oz. cream cheese
2 ¾ c. powdered sugar


Mix the above ingredients together. Roll the dough into dime-sized balls and place on a cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes. Cool cookies.

FROSTING:

8 oz. cream cheese
2 tsp. vanilla
2 3/4 c. powdered sugar

Mix all of frosting ingredients until smooth. Frost BACKS of cookies and place together to make sandwich cookie.

No comments: