Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CUH-RAZY PIZZA or Pizza-Pull-A-parts




I got this recipe off of pilsbury.com. I love that site. My family devoured this and the best part about it, was it was STUPID EASY! I know you should never say the "S" word, but seriously! It is that easy!

PIZZA PULL APARTS

2 tubes Pillsbury big country biscuits
15 oz. jar of pizza quick sauce
2 c. cheese (Mozzarella, cheddar or combination)
Meat: pepperoni, sausage, hamburger, etc.
Toppings: olives, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, etc.

Cut each biscuit into 4 and place in ungreased 9 x 13 inch pan. Place meat on top of biscuits and pour pizza sauce over meat. Put on toppings and sprinkle cheese on top. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through. Take out pieces with fork.

This is what I did.
Brown you hamburger/turkey meat
pour speghetti sauce, dump 1 can of mushrooms, and dice some olives, green peppers, etc. Mix into your meat sauce.
Cut bisquits into 1/4ths and mix into meat sauce.
Pour out into 9x13 pan
Top with mozzarella cheese and bake in oven on 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until brown.

No comments: