Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Sunday, November 9, 2008

Minute Chocolate Mu'g Cake


Minute Chocolate Mug Cake


This is a recipe that I gave a 'do over' to get a more cake-like texture. The original recipe I got from KT at the view.


1 oversized wide mouth coffee mug (16 oz)

8 Tbls all purpose flour

8 Tbls sugar

4 Tbls baking cocoa

1 egg

6 Tbls milk

6 Tbls oil

6 Tbls chocolate chips

1/4 tsp vanilla


Place flour, sugar and baking cocoa in the mug and mix well with whisk to combine. In a seperate bowl combine the egg, milk, oil and vanilla and mix well. Add milk mixture to dry ingredients, mix well. Stir in the chocolate chips.


Put the mug in the microwave and cook on high for 3 minutes. This is cool to watch. The cake will "climb" out of the mug while it cooks, but no worries, it won't run over.


Turn the cake out onto a plate. The Chocolate Chips will have settled to the bottom and made a gooey 'frosting'. Eat it while it is still warm.


This will serve two chocolate lovers or 4 smaller appetites.

No comments: