Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Elbows and tomatoes




Elbows and tomatoes
Ingredients are simple. However, My family LOVES LOVES this! It was a dinner thrown together. All the cupboards had for us that day.
Ingredients:
Box of Elbow macaroni
2 cans stewed tomatoes
parmesan cheese to flavor
1 can whole tomatoes
DIRECTIONS:
Cook macaroni according to directions on box. Empty contents of all cans onto noodles.
Cover with parmesan per preference.
Stir and chop a few of the whole tomatoes and serve hot!
It has a high flavor. Two thumbs up from my crew.



2 comments:

Bren's Life said...

That looks so Good! I'm going to try that.
How are you? I haven't heard from you in forever. I tried calling you a few days ago. You must be pretty busy now it's summer..
Miss you!

Evelyn said...

It's the simplest things that are the yummiest!