Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Sunday, October 11, 2009

witches broom sticks!



Very easy and simple to make!

Take your favorite cookie recipe. We used snickerdoodles for these.
and use piroutte rolled chocolate wafers. Pepperidge Farms make these or you can use pretzel sticks for the broom. Roll your cookie into a ball and flatten slightly.
Use a fork to make the broom shape.

1 comment:

reyes said...

Cute Chrys. Did you cook the piroutte with the cookie or stick it into the cookie after it was cooked?