Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sausage stuffed Jalapenos


We loved the bacon wrapped jalapenos so much that I was on a search to make more appetizers with this spicy pepper! I found this recipe in my Taste of Home Magazine circa September 2007.
Submitted by Rachel Oswald, Greenville, Michigan

Ingredients:
1 pound bulk pork sausage
1 pkg. softened cream cheese
22 large jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwised and seeded
Ranch salad dressing optional
Caution: When cutting or seeding hot peppers, use rubber or plastic gloves to protect your hands. AVOID touching your face or eyes. Your skin will definitely BURN

Directions: bake 425 for 15 to 20 min.
1. In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. In a small mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and Parmesan cheese; fold in sausage
2. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful into each jalapeno half. Place in two ungreased 9x13 in baking dishes. Bake uncovered, at 425 for 15-20 minutes or until filling is lightly browned and bubbly. Serve with ranch dressing if desired.
Yield: 44 appetizers

No comments: