Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Friday, March 11, 2011

Home made Pico De Gallo

Where have I been? Why have I never made my own Pico De Gallo! This is wonderful and fresh and beautiful! Everything is right in the world because I now make my very own! The Mr. does not like onions at all! He loves the flavor but not the texture. So, I pulled some aside and made some without onions. He was a happy man!

Ingredients
5 to 6 roma tomatos (diced)
1 medium onion (diced very fine)
1 bunch of cilantro (chopped)
3 limes (squeezed)
You may also add jalapenos
Please click here to learn how to pick and choose the perfect lime.

Directions: Dice and chop all ingredients and then add to a medium size bowl and squeeze with lime juice. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve with anything.
Yadira dicing the tomatos
MK chopping the onions, not one tear
The amount of cilantro we used
The two seperate bowls. One for the Mr. minus the onions
Squeezing the juice of 3 limes
Perfection!

No comments: