Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Monday, February 11, 2008

Cream Cheese Frosting



YUMMY!
1 lb powder sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 8oz. block of cream cheese
2 TBL spoons milk or heavy cream.

Sorry, I did not take pics of the frosting. THIS recipe is fool proof. You will not need pictures! YOU CAN DO IT!
In a bowl combine ingredients and mix on medium speed for 3 to 4 minutes until smoothe. You may seperate the frosting and add food coloring for different colors.
You can also add more or less milk depending on how thin or thick you prefer your frosting. I like a semi thin glaze on my sugar cookies.

No comments: