Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Thursday, March 27, 2008

CHICKEN WRAPS




OK, so every time I go to Chik-fil-A, I almost always get their chicken Caesar cool wraps I have a very addictive personality. I was addicted to Starbucks and then to jambajuice, and then to chocolate factory, Lowe's Hot dogs or hot dog stands in general, you name a place I probably have had an addiction to it, where I just can't satisfy. I even have addictions to certain cleaning products that I have to have or have to use. The whole reason why I like Chik-fil-A is because they serve CAFFEINE FREE diet coke. I hear they are phasing the caffeine free and will no longer sell it. When I can master my favorite food item or drink from a restaurant I no longer feel the need to go.
I made my own. They are very easy to do and so much cheaper too! So, you got rid of your CF diet coke. I have to say thank you because my wallet is fatter! Here is my spin on a fabulous wrap. The picture shows just a wrap with out any chicken. We were out today, but they taste just as fabulous without! Give it a try. My children have requested these in their lunches.

Xtra large flour tortillas
a package of leafy green lettuce or romaine
Asiago,Parmesan and Romano cheese
Caesar dressing
Rotisserie chicken cubed or chicken breast seasoned and grilled.

Microwave your tortilla for 30 seconds or brown in pan on stove.
Add a handful of greens to your tortilla
sprinkle shredded Parmesan, Romano and asiago cheese liberally onto lettuce
add a small handful of chicken and pour Caesar dressing on top.
Tightly roll tortilla and slice on the diagonal. Perfect, just like the real thing.

1 comment:

Ane said...

This sounds so good right now!!