Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Naan Bread



I wanted to make naan because I was inspired by a long ago friend who made naan for her family a few days ago and shared on face book.

I absolutely love naan bread. This recipe was decent and pretty good but not quite the perfect recipe for me. So, I combined the two recipes together and made my own.

I tried the recipe with the Indian woman and she messed her ingredients up. It is written baking soda and in the video she says baking powder. I went with the written of baking soda and the bread was a flop. I am sure she meant baking powder.

Then I made the recipe by the russian woman and this recipe was perfect and easy to follow until it came to adding the eggs and milk. There is not a measurement for that milk. I ended up winging it and adding enough milk that I thought was in the video.

I will make this recipe again because it was pretty close to being a good thing!

Once again, sorry for the lack of pictures. My camera card got corrupted and I was left with just this. Once it baked in the oven on 400 degrees on my stoneware it eaten so I suppose my guessitmate on the milk wasn't that far off.

No comments: