Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Chocolate Covered Pretzels, aka FLIPZ

I almost flipped when I saw the price of these FLIPZ! It is $6 for a bag less than 11oz.  My little guy insisted he needed this treat and I insisted I could make him as much as his heart desired for $6!
I blogged about these on my family blog here.
Ok, so these things are a no brainer!
1 bag of pretzels,( squares, sticks, whatever)
1 bag of quik melt or melting chocolate.

Heat in double boiler or in microwave. Be sure to consistently stir! and if you microwave be sure to heat for 10 seconds at a time, stirring in between heats. Dip chocolates and lay out on wax paper. You may add sprinkles or colored sugar to top, roll in nuts or coconut flakes.

My Dash absolutely loves DIPS they are pretzels dipped in melted chocolate

No comments: