Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Grandma Eaton's famous Macaroni Salad

Ok, so this macaroni salad is my grandmother's. It is the macaroni salad that is made at every family summer get together. Either my aunts or my sister will bring this when there is a family affair! It has since been passed down to all of her grandchildren since her passing. Love you Grams!

G's Macaroni Salad

1 pound elbows macaroni
2 cans small shrimp rinsed and drained
6 hard boiled eggs
1 tall thin jar of green olives
1 can of black olives
3-4 stalks celery chopped

Ingredients
Cook macaroni until just passed done. Rinse, drain and cool. Chop eggs, olives and celery. Mix all ingredients in large bowl and Add mayonaisse until moist. As salad sets it will absorb, chill and add more mayo if needed. Decorate with additional sliced eggs and sprinkle with paprika for color! Add salt and pepper to taste.

No comments: