Solomon Recipes

I started this blog so I could pass along family recipes to my children. Most of these recipes are Eaton recipes.







But, no need to share the last name Solomon. The majority of the recipes are made by me, Mother Goose, my Sister in law, Gretchen and two friends Leta and HK. If you would like to be a contributor, just holla!



























PICTURES ON THIS BLOG ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN

You can contact me at 1flyinhawaiian@twc.com


Please check my family blog out with a clickety click.



Shhh... if you know us please get to know our blog names! Thanks, Mother Goose!



Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cake Mix Corn bread

Photobucket

A good friend of ours came to one of our dinner nights and brought a new recipe that she tried out. It's corn bread and is made with a cake mix base. Interesting! It was really very delish. I would catergorize it under a dessert because of its sweetness. Thanks Lisa for sharing! I got this recipe from COOKS.COM

Yields: 32 servings Prep: 15 min Bake: 350 Time: 30-35min
Cake Mix Corn Bread
LOS ANGELES SWEET CORN BREAD
1 (18 1/2 oz.) pkg. yellow cake mix (the kind without pudding)
1 (15 oz.) pkg. corn bread mix
Photobucket
Mix cake and corn bread batters according to package directions. Blend together and turn into 2 greased 9 inch square baking pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes or until corn bread springs back when lightly touched. Yields: about 32 servings.

No comments: